KMIP InteropKMIP provides a protocol definition for interoperability between client and server systems for management of cryptographic material.
Refer to OASIS KMIP for details as to the current status of the KMIP standard.
Refer to SNIA SSIF for formal independent conformance testing against the KMIP profiles and associated test cases.
The following vendors have participated one or more times in the OASIS KMIP Interop events between 2010 to 2016.
- Cryptsoft (clients and servers) [2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016]
- Dell (server) [2014,2015]
- EMC (client and server) 
- Emulex (client) 
- Fornetix (client and server) [2015,2016]
- High Density Devices (client) 
- HP (client and server) [2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016]
- IBM (client and server) [2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016]
- NetApp (client) 
- P6R (client) [2014,2015,2016]
- Quintessence Labs (client and server) [2012,2013,2016]
- Safenet (client and server) [2010,2011,2012,2014,2016]
- Thales e-Security (client and server) [2012,2013,2014,2015]
- Townsend Security (server) [2013,2016]
- Utimaco (server) 
- Vormetric (client and server) [2013,2014,2015]